Somali Prime Minister Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed has on Saturday reshuffled his cabinet, a move which was expected by many people.
Minister for information Mustaf Ali Dhulow read press statement from prime Minister’s office to the media immediately after the reshuffle.
This recent reshuffle has not affected most of the ministers, state ministers and assistant ministers.
The ministers are as follows.
- Minister for Justice and constitution Saalim Aliow Ibro
- State Minister for Finance Buri Mohamed Hamza
- State Minister for foreign affairs Abdullahi Mohamed Noor
- Assistant minister for foreign affairs Abdirahman Abdi Osman
- Assistant minister for finance Abdullahi Sheikh Ali Qaloow
- Assistant minister for planning and international relations Mohad Mohamed Salad
- Assistant minister for commerce and industries Fahmo Ahmed Noor
- Minister for livestock and animal husbandry Farah Sheikh Abdikadir
More to follow.