The federal government of Somalia has appointed the committees meant to facilitate the establishment of the proposed state of Central Somalia.
The appointed committees are as follows.
- The chairman of technical committee facilitating the creation of Central state- Halimo Ismail Ibrahim
- The chairman of chairman of the constitution committee- Abdinoor Moalim Mohamud.
- The chairman of the reconciliation committee, solving of differences and selection of delegates- Sheikh Omar Mohamud Mahad.
- The chairman of the committee of accommodation of delegates and guests of honour- Dahir Hassan Guutaale.
- The chairman security, protocol and supervision committee – Uke Haji Abdirahman.
- The chairman of mobilization committee- Abdullahi Abdi Abdille.
The formation of the committees comes a time the state formation conference is expected to open in Adado, the seat of Himan and Heb administration.