Fire outbreak in Hodan district has destroyed many building including houses, stalls and stores, shops, restaurants and properties of immense value.
The outbreak of the fire near Benadir Junction has started at noon from the kitchen of a restaurant and finally it has spread to all other business centres around it.
Clouds of smoke are seen coming from the restaurant where the fire outbreak started.
The blazed place is so close to the residential houses, stalls and stores and fortunately the spread of the fire is restricted by the locals anf fire fighters.
“The fire ignited in the restaurant unknowingly and it destroyed shops and the other business, we do not exactly know the cause of the fire but gas cylinder near fire is suspected to have caused it” said witness.