GOOBJOOG NEWS|HARGEISA: Somaliland’s President, Muse Bihi Abdi, has reshuffled his cabinet following the resounding defeat of his Kulmiye party in the May parliamentary elections. His biggest rival party, Waddani, won with big margins in Togdher, Sanaag and Awadal regions garnering 31 seats while UCID party dealt another blow to Kulmiye by securing 21 seats.
Muse has also removed ministers, deputies and directors and appointed 25 other new members into the cabinet.
The names of the newly appointed members are as follows;
1. Issa Kayd Mohamud Ragsale – Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
2. Hassan Mohamed Ali Gafaadi – Minister of Health Development.
3. Mohamed Haji Osman Jama – Minister of Agricultural Development.1`
4. Abdirizak Ibrahim Mohamed Atash – Minister of Transport and Road Development.
5. Ali Hassan Mohamed Jama – Minister of Water Development.
6. Abdillahi Farah Abdi Muse – Minister of Minerals and Energy.
7. Sh. Abdirizak Hussein Ali Albani – Minister of Religion and Endowments.
8. Abdirashid Haji Duale Qambi – Minister of Youth and Sports.
9. Omar Ali Abdillahi Bade – Minister of Planning and Development
10. Abdillahi Abokor Osman Aw Yusuf – Minister of Public Works Land & Housing.
11. Abdillahi Abdirahman Are Osman – Minister of Development Investment and Industry.
12. Bashe Awil Omar Abdi – Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
13. Liban Yusuf Osman Hussein – Deputy Minister of Development Health.
14. Rhoda Jama Elmi Abdulle – Deputy Minister of Development Finance.
15. Abdirahman Ali Abdi Ali – Deputy Minister of Information, Awareness and Culture.
16. Muse Ibrahim Yusuf Salaf – Deputy Minister of Trade and Tourism.
17. Abdillahi Hussein Mohamed Elmi – Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Internal Security Affairs.
18. Abdinasir Aideed Mohamed Farah – Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Home Affairs of the Regions and Local Governments.
19. Mahdi Abdillahi Osman Mohamed – Deputy Minister Justice.
20. Said Ahmed Jibril Bahal – Deputy Minister of Water Development.
21. Abdihakim Said Muse Abdi – Deputy Minister of Education and Science.
22. Ahmed Hassan Nur (Ahmed Tajir) – Deputy Minister of Planning and National Development.
23. Mohamed Ahmed Mohamud Awad – Representative of the Republic of Somaliland`Ethiopia.
24. Ali Abdillahi Dalir Hirsi – Governor of the Central Bank.
25. Khalid Jama Ahmed Duale – Chairman of the Public Service Commission.