Ministry of Finance, Vacancy Announcement
|Job Title:||Corporate Services and Human Resource Manager|
|Department:||Corporate Services Group|
|Grade level and Classification:||Grade 7|
|Reporting to:||Permanent Secretary|
- Purpose of the position
This position is the head of the Corporate Services Group and is a managerial position responsible for managing the administrative functions of the Ministry of Finance and Revenue Authority and the effective administration of the monthly payroll system for the IGA Ministries. The incumbent must liaise with all the Ministries and agencies to ensure that relevant information is available to facilitate processing of wages and salaries. In consultation with the Civil Service Commission (“CSC”) coordinate the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs for the Ministry of Finance and providing advice in relation to Human Resources issues. Responsibilities also include maintaining and enhancing the Ministry’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Qualifications and Training
- An undergraduate degree in human resource (BBus, HR Management). – essential
- A Masters degree in business or human resource management – desirable
- Sound human resource management skill.- essential
- Sound leadership and organisational development skills. – essential
- Computer literacy and familiarity with accounting software packages.- essential
- Required Experience
The position requires at least 10 years’ experience obtained by working in the area of human resource or business in a public sector department or institution at a senior level.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application to email@example.com by 18th of February 2016. Each application should include an updated CV, an application letter and contact information for three work-related referees.
- Applications not including all the above information will not be reviewed.
- Write the title of the position on the subject of your email.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.