Ministry of Finance, Vacancy Announcement
|Data Clerk – Treasury Operations (2 Positions)
|Grade level and Classification:||Grade 5|
- Purpose of the position
This position is an accounting support position within the Treasury Department of the Ministry of Finance, which has the responsibility for the effective administration of accounts payable and processing payments for the Ministries of the Interim Galmudug Administration (“IGA”). Responsibilities include processing of commitments and payments for the Ministries of IGA in the financial management information system (“FMIS”).
The incumbent will provide impartial, accurate and timely financial information as and when requested by the Treasurer.
- Qualifications and Training
· A Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Accounting, Commerce/Business with an Accounting & Management body or working towards being a member of a recognised accounting with at least 5 years of relevant working experience – essential
· Proven experience in managing and operating computerised accounting systems and integrated computerised systems as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel – essential)
- Required Experience
The position requires at least 5 years’ experience working in the areas of procurement or account payable with a computerised financial management information system
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application to email@example.com by 18th of February 2016. Each application should include an updated CV, an application letter and contact information for three work-related referees.
- Applications not including all the above information will not be reviewed.
- Write the title of the position on the subject of your email.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.