Hey’adda Lacagta Ee IMF Oo Soomaaliya U Ogolaatay Inay Daabacato Lacag

Hey’adda lacagta adduunka ee (IMF) ayaa Soomaaliya u ogolaatay inay lacag soo daabacan karto, si taasi u dhacdana loo baahan yahay ilaa $41 million oo ah qorshaha wejiga 1aad.

Hey’adda (IMF),  waxaa ay sheegtay in Soomaaliya ka gudubtay 2 imtixaan oo lagu sameeyay bangiga dhexe,  loona  yaqaano Staff-Monitored Programmes (SMPs) oo lagula socday dhammaan shaqada iyo shaqaalaha hey’adaha dowliga ah, waxaa xusid mudan in Muqdisho ay bilowday wada hadal ku aadan wareegga 3aad ee barnaamijkan.

 “Soomaaliya waxaa ay u baahantahay taageero iyo deeq lacageed oo gaareysa $41 million, si barnaamijkan u fulo” sidaa waxaa lagu sheegay qoraal ay  IMF u dirtay bangiga dhexe ee Soomaaliya.

Bangiga dhexe ee Soomaaliya waxaa uu soo daabici-doonaa wejiga 1aad lacagta Somali shilling (SHS) oo kala noocyada: 1,000; 2,000; 5,000; iy 10,000.

Sida qoraalkan lagu sheegay wejiga hore waa in la daabaco $752.5 million taas oo lagu badalayo tirada hadda shilling  Somaliga ah ee dalka laga isticmaalo oo gaareysa ,750 billion SHS.

Talaabbada uu Lacagta cusub ku daabacyo bangiga dhexe ee Soomaaliya waa tii ugu horeysay tan iyo burburkii dowladdii dhexe 1991dii, waana tillaabo kale oo horay loogu qaaday qorshaha deyn cafinta.

Goobjoog News

Related Articles

One Comment

  1. IMF is one of the international predatory animals that prey on weak states. Their scheme is simple and goes something like this:
    WE WILL GIVE A LOAN OF 100 MILLION DOLLARS. THIS IS THE AMOUNT YOUR COUNTRY WILL SIGN TO HAVE RECEIVED FROM IMF (OR ANY OTHER PREDATORY WESTERN ESTABLISHMENT CONCERNED).

    YOU WILL RESTITUTE (AS KICKBACK) TO OUR BOSSES 75% OF THE AGREED SUM YOU SIGNED FOR. YOUR ‘GOVERNMENT’ WILL USE THE OTHER REMAINING 25%AS YOU SEE FIT. FOR EXAMPLE, EMBEZZLE 20% AND USE 5% FOR PUBLIC DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS. YOUR POOR ILLITERATE POPULATION WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU AND FULL OF PRAISE.

    MR. FARMAAJO AND COMPANY ARE HAPPY TO BE GIVEN SUCH A CHANCE OF STEALING PUBLIC MONEY WITH IMF BLESSING, WHILE SOMALIA WILL BE BURDENED WITH A NEW 100 MILLION DOLLARS DEBT.

    IF YOU FARMAAJO AND COMPANY EXECUTE THIS AGREEMENT AND RETURN THE 75% KICKBACK TO OUR BOSSES, THUS PROVING YOUR RELIABILITY, WE WILL MAKE OTHER SUMS AVAILABLE TO YOU ALONG A SIMILAR ARRANGEMENT.

    SO THERE WILL BE HAPPY PREDATORY IMF INTERNATIONAL CIVIL SERVANTS, HAPPY SOMALI CORRUPT LEADERS, AND A SAD POORER SOMALIA.
    THIS FORMULA IS USED TO MAKE AND KEEP MANY DEVELOPING COUNTRIES POOR AND DEBT-RIDDEN.

    OTHERWISE, NOBODY (NO IMF, NO WORLD BANK, NO EU COUNTRY, ETC.) WOULD GIVE NEW DEBT TO FARMAAJO AND COMPANY WHO ARE CURRENTLY UNDER PARLIAMENTARY INVESTIGATION FOR EMBEZZLING 42 MILLION DOLLARS DONATED TO SOMALIA BY SAUDI ARABIA.
    NOBODY WOULD GIVE NEW DEBT TO FARMAAJO AND COMPANY WHO DISMISSED THE VERY PARLIAMENTARY FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING COMMITTEE THAT DISCOVERED THE THEFT AND WAS INVESTIGATING THE CORRUPT LEADERS.
    NOBODY WOULD GIVE NEW DEBT TO FARMAAJO AND COMPANY WHO ARE TRYING TO DISMISS THE SECOND PARLIAMENTARY SPEAKER IN THE LAST THREE MONTHS.

    BUT IMF CORRUPT INTERNATIONAL CIVIL SERVANTS BADLY NEED THE KICKBACKS FROM FARMAAJO AND COMPANY. SO THEY INSIST ON LOANING MONEY TO AN ALREADY HEAVILY DEBT-RIDDEN SOMALIA UNDER UTTERLY CORRUPT AND IRRESPONSIBLE LEADERSHIP OF FARMAAJO AND COMPANY.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close
Goobjoog

FREE
VIEW